• foto
  • foto
  • foto
  • foto
  • foto
  • foto
  • foto
  • foto
  • foto

Welcome!

 
 
 

See all of today's events

 
 

Ca Zenobio degli Armeni

palazzi

Facebook

A monumental building, built in late 17th and begining of 18th century, by the venetian noble family of Zenobio; it was built in 1690 by architect Gaspari, Longhena' s pupil. In 1850 it became the seat of Collegio dei Padri Armeni Mechitaristi di S. Lazzaro.

The central part of the building has: the Hall of Mirrors (decorated by Dorigny, Lazzarini and Tiepolo), the Direction and many meeting rooms (1st floor); the Chapel and some other ten guest-chambers (2nd floor); the guest-rooms made of 15 rooms with 1/2/3/4 beds(3rd floor). The two lateral buldins have: a gymnastics and paly room, some exhibition rooms, cultural events and meetins rooms, a big kitchen, a large dining rooms. In the garden during summer time there are evening receptions, concerts, dinners and theatres.

Address and Info

Address: Dorsoduro 2596, Venezia

AreaVenezia, City Center, Dorsoduro

Webhttp://www.collegioarmeno.com/