This church was reconstructed and reconsecrated in 1790. On the rich high altar there is a precious image of The Madonna della Navicella, which reminds the apparition of the Virgin to a gardener in Sottomarina Lido in 1508. The Virgin appeared seated on a trunk and faded away on a small boat (without driver).
Address: Corso del Popolo 1202, 30015, Chioggia
Tel.: 041 400584