• foto
  • foto
  • foto
  • foto
  • foto
  • foto

Welcome!

 
 
 

See all of today's events

 
 

Holy Trinity Church

chiese

Facebook

The church, originally built in 1528, was reconstructed in 1705 on a greek cross base. The complex includes an oratory formerly belonging to the "Battuti" Brotherhood, named "the Reds" for the colour of their cowl, and founded by brother Paolo Barbieri from Chioggia in 1525. Precious paintings on the ceiling of the oratory represent episodes from the Old and New Testament, works of venetian mannerist painters, Vicentino, Piazza, Benfatti, Palma and Palma il Giovane.

Address and Info

Address: Corso del Popolo, Piazza XX Settembre, 30015, Chioggia

AreaChioggia, Chioggia, C.so del Popolo